The Diocese of Westminster Youth Ministry wish to appoint a Youth Ministry Outreach Worker. The successful candidate will play a key role in enabling Catholic schools and parishes in developing their youth ministry, supporting youth leaders, and integrating young people into the life of the Diocesan youth network through retreats, programmes and events designed to support evangelisation and discipleship.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Roman Catholic in good standing with Church
- Have a passion for youth ministry and evangelisation
- Have experience of working with young people, young adults and/or youth leaders
- Be a self-starter able to drive a project forward with limited supervision
- Support and help guide the spiritual journey of the school, parish and young adults’ communities.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in shaping the future Church leaders.
Based at Diocese of Westminster Youth Ministry in Pinner, the Outreach Worker will establish and develop links with Catholic schools and parish youth groups, establish a volunteering scheme for young people wanting to be involved in supporting retreats and develop and deliver training programmes for volunteers.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week, five days per week including evenings and weekends.
Closing Date: 8 January 2020, 12 noon.
Interviews: Wednesday, 15 January 2020
This post is subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For a full job description please click 127-240 Outreach Worker Youth job description