Caritas St Joseph’s aims to enable people with learning disabilities to participate fully in the life of their church and community, by providing a varied programme of courses at their activities Centre in Hendon, which currently has an intake of over 190 students.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced individual to join the team at St Caritas St Josephs as a Social Enterprise Manager
Based in Hendon, the post holder will be responsible for:
- To plan, execute, monitor and develop the programme work and skill development at the Hendon Centre in line with the Caritas St. Joseph’s Strategic Plan and in consultation with the Centre Manager.
- To recruit and manage staff to fulfil the programme of the Centre and ensure appropriate induction and support.
- To work closely with the Centre Manager and all teaching staff to ensure the highest quality of teaching, supported learning and work experience for students on enterprise courses.
- To lead and co-ordinate individual student assessment and personal Development Plans and ensure appropriate liaison with Homes and carers.
- To work in such a way as to model the values of St. Joseph’s- respect, love, community and spirituality – with a focus on the dignity and gifts of each individual
This is an opportunity for a hardworking self-motivator to make a real difference to our vital work.
This post is subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Salary: £24k per annum (pro-rata) (£30k full time equivalent)
Hours of work: 28 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 16 August 2019 at noon
Job Reference: 0080-9017
Please click on the link below for the job description.
Please note that you will need to be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position. You must provide
proof of Right to Work in the UK.