A Secretary/Personal Assistant is required to provide administrative support to the Ordinariate, Mgr. Keith Newton, and to the Personal Ordinariate of our Lady of Walsingham. The post is based in Golden Square Soho, near to Piccadilly tube station.
Profile of the Successful Candidate
You enjoy working alone to complete administrative tasks. You keep track of regularly recurring jobs and complete them on your own initiative. When you come across a problem, you contact the right people to find a solution. You project a friendly, professional manner, both in person and on the telephone. You work with complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Audio typing: a typing speed of minimum of 40 to 60 words per minute is recommended.
- Basic knowledge of Outlook: sending and receiving emails.
- Basic knowledge of Excel: data entry and basic calculations.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word: editing layout, printing labels, and printing envelopes.
- Intermediate knowledge of Publisher: creating booklets and designing posters.
Knowledge of the work of the Catholic Church will be an advantage.
Hours of work: 16 hours per week (days and times will be agreed together)
Salary: £12.50 per hour
Closing date: 30 August 2019
Interview date: 12 September 2019
Please click below for the job description